Pizza Hut has been coming up with some fabulous new tastes, especially when it comes to their crusts. They are doing some really new and exciting things. You can order your pizza with a salted pretzel crust, a toasted cheddar crust, or any number of “flavor-up” ingredients that will help you create a spicy or just plain tasty pizza treat. Two new pizza crusts that you can try are:
Triple Cheese Covered Stuffed Crust – Choose any pizza and order it with this fantastic new crust that is covered with toasted Parmesan, Asiago and Cheddar cheeses. At certain Pizza Hut locations, you can get a large one-topping pizza for $11.99. This is a limited time offer, folks, so hurry if you want to try one.
- Bacon Cheese Stuffed Crust – Get a large one-topping pizza and this great crust stuffed with hardwood-smoked bacon for $12.99. It is not available at all locations and it’s only for a limited time, so grab one today!
Pizza Hut has also come up with several new pizza combinations – tasty treats that are worth a try. Here’s a list so you can ask for them by name:
- The Garden Party– “crushed tomato sauce” green peppers, red onions, mushrooms, Roma tomatoes, and spinach- all fresh, by the way. The pizza is built on a thin crust and it is drizzled with balsamic vinegar sauce. It’s almost like a lovely fresh salad on a crust.
- Cock-a- Doodle-Bacon – Grilled chicken, smoked bacon and Roma tomatoes on a toasted parmesan crust – covered with garlic parmesan sauce. Oh yum!
- Old Fashioned Meatbrawl – Starting with your favorite crust, add marinara sauce, meatballs, diced tomatoes and red onions. Pizza hut recommends that you try a pan crust on this meat-lover’s pizza.
- Hot and Twisted – Start with a pretzel or hand-tossed crust, then add tomato sauce, onions, salami and jalapeňo peppers! Yikes. Pass the ice water!
- Pretzel Piggy – This is a Salted pretzel crust pizza, with garlic-parmesan sauce, topped with smoked bacon, fresh mushrooms and spinach.
- 7-Alarm Fire – Choose your favorite crust, then top it with crushed tomatoes sauce – then the fun begins: Add jalapeňo peppers, Peruvian cherry peppers, banana peppers, green peppers and pepperoni. What a treat. And, if that is not hot enough, you can have Pizza Hut add red-pepper sprinkles to the crust.
These are just a few of the new, and often spicy, Pizza Hut menu items. Most new items are available at most of the US restaurants.