There are so many good reasons to treat yourself to a Claim Jumper visit. And to top them all, they now offer Claim Jumper happy hours. Yes you can now get better menu prices on their famous USDA premium beef steaks. You can pay less for, at the right time for, Claim Jumper’s deliciously fresh baked pot pies. All Claim Jumper restaurants feature the friendliest and most comfortable furnishings and decor with an intriguing nod to the era of 1840’s California gold rush. Awe inspiring Douglas fir logs, natural stone and good old ‘wrinkly tin’ doesn’t mean rough dining, just interesting dining.
Their happy hour menu is especially attractive when you’re at the bar. Maybe after work relaxing among friends. They stock a fine range of wines, top grade spirits and excellent beers. Including their own brand ‘Honey Blonde’. Claim Jumper’s indulgences are irresistible at the best of times too. With their incredible Six-Layer Chocolate Motherlode Cake, or the cutely named ‘I Declair’, Scratch Carrot Cake, Jumper’s Mud Pie and deliciously indulgent cream cheese pies go down so well with their patrons.
Please do remember though that the items on the menu can vary from outlet to outlet but you can be assured of the same awesome taste and flavors.
Claim Jumper Happy hour Deals
Working Hours at Claim Jumper:
11:00AM to 9:30PM from Sunday to Thursday
11:00AM to 10:30PM on Fridays and Saturdays
Happy Hours at Claim Jumper:
3:00PM to 6:30PM from Monday to Friday
11:00AM to 3:00PM on Saturdays
Happy Hours Deals:
- $2: Soft Pretzel Sticks, Chips & Salsa
- $3: Sundried Tomato Bread, Lemon Pepper Zucchini, Mini Caesar Salad
- $4: Irish Nachos, Calamari, Sliders 2 Pieces, Street Tacos 2 Pieces, Mini Pizzas
- $5: Apple Glazed Meatballs, Fried Macaroni & Cheese, Shrimp & Avocado Salsa, Wings
- $6: Coconut Shrimp, Tempura Shrimp Sticks
- $7: Stuffed BBQ Shrimp
- $8: Widow Maker Burger (Add Fries for $2)
- $4: Premium Draft Beer Pints
- $5: Cocktails–White Sangria or Pomegranate Sangria, Mojito, Cosmopolitan,Lemon Drop Martini, Raspberry Martini, CJ Margarita, Long Island Iced Tea
- $5 Wines–Dark Horse Cabernet, Blackstone Merlot, Mirassou Pinot Noir, Glass Mountain Chardonnay,Beringer White Zinfandel, Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio
- $8 Premiums: Chandon Brut, J.Lohr Seven Oaks Cabernet, Kendall Jackson VR Chardonnay,Tropical Sangria, Melon Moscato Sangria, Absolut Citron Lemon Drop, Patron Margarita, Ketel Cosmo